A few days ago I was talking with some friends about the music video we never made for the song we made (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ_KzLqutLU&feature=youtu.be). Its not like we just scrapped the whole idea awhile back, it was just that every time we were able to get someone to take some video footage it turned out horrible. When I say horrible I mean that it was like the person was so completely distracted with something else that there ended up being lots of footage of the floor, ceiling and other random people and objects. In other words...it was ridiculously worthless. I suppose not everyone has a creative eye for this type of stuff.
So after this conversation I had a renewed desire to actually make this video. I started searching the internet and stumbled across Adobe After Effects. Many may know what this is but for those who dont...its a program that allows you to put in all sorts of effect on video as well as animate thing from scratch. There is a website called videocopilot.net that has a bunch of tutorials and I highly recommend it. I ve spent some hours going through the beginner tutorials and also did some of the more advanced ones. I can totally see how people get addicted to doing this kind of stuff.
The outcome of all this is that I have been searching for a blue or green sheet that I can use in order to have some fun with and maybe make a music video that can be way more interesting to watch.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar