torsdag den 17. juni 2010

What have you done for me lately?

Well since my Estonia trip not much exciting has happened. I was finally activated with the jobcenter due to my unemployment woes. I ve been attending everyday from 9-3 for the past 3 weeks. I ve applied for a ton of job which is the only real benefit that I can see. All of the classes and seminars they off here are in Danish and sadly my mastery of the language is not sufficient enough to get enough out of them to attend.

Otherwise the World Cup has started. I was glad to see the US get a draw against England. They play again tomorrow and I m hoping for a victory. I think if they win they will make it to the next stage. I think England will roll in their next two games and win the group. If the US wins then that will put them in prime position to take the second spot by 1 point. They will then most likely face Germany in the next round...which is kinda stressful for me considering my best friend in Denmark is German. i dont think we will be able to watch the game together.....cause who ever ends up the loser is definitely going to get loads of shit.

The fun think though is that my cousin who is currently in Ireland for a summer internship is coming to visit me. I have only seen her once briefly in the past 6 years. She is my favorite cousin because I think we are the most alike out of my entire family....which is quite large. It will be fun showing her around the city and she ll have the chance to play some basketball with me at my basketball club. Also the US will be playing while she is here so I ll have a fellow American to watch the game with. Needless I m excited for her visit.

Ingen kommentarer: