Well life has returned to a normal sort of routine. The fall season of basketball has started. I m back to a normal practice schedule and our team is preparing for a preseason tournament in a couple weeks. It will be a good benchmark to see what we still need to work on before league play starts in October. The main core of our team is still intact so there is good chemistry. We have also added a couple of new guys as well that should be able to fit fairly easy.
In regards to finding a job, things have picked up a bit. I have had a few interviews with some different companies and have made it to the final two for an assistant account manager position. I feel like I have a good shot at being employed soon. The timing would be perfect because I cant imagine going through the winter without a job. The days are getting shorter and thats only going to continue. I would very much like to get up in the morning and have something constructive to do with my days. If for some reason I dont get a job in the next month or so, then I will most likely take a 6 week course related to Adobe photoshop, indesign, etc. Its something I d really like to get better with. Its pretty much a skill that I could use for a number of different things especially in a potential career.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar