Well I will be officially be turning 27 on Thursday. Crazy stuff. Well it seems like just yesterday I was turning 21. I dont really feel older. I ve surrounded myself with mostly student friends so I m pretty sure that has a bit to do with it. But deep down, I dont really connect so well with people who are married or have been in long standing relationships or have kids. I m not at that stage in my life where any of those scenarios applies. Another major part is that I still am looking for a job. I find myself being left behind by classmates who have moved on to a professional career. They have new work colleague friends and a whole new set of experiences that I cant relate to yet. I am looking forward to being a young professional. Everyday I hope that that day will be the day that I can officially end the chapter of my student life and move on to the next. Enough of that though on to the good stuff.
Well for my actual birthday I doubt that I do much. I may drink a beer but with my wingman jetting off to London for the weekend and responsibility looming the next day I m headed for a low key day. Friday however I will be getting a bit crazy. I ve invited about 20 friends to celebrate with me. We will meet up and drink some beers and then hopefully go to town and enjoy what the city has to offer. Even if we dont end up there, I m sure the night will be fun. The crew that will gather is a good one and I always enjoy hanging out with them.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar