onsdag den 17. november 2010

Beardy McBeardyson

Well with November often comes facial hair. The time old tradition of the no shave November or also called Movember is in full bloom. I have not shave for the past 17 days and have developed a furry coating to keep my face warm. The timing is actually quite perfect because its been ridiculously cold outside as of late. I also have no real engagements that would require me to look more presentable either.

I find that some people love the beard and other despise. I ll compare a man shaving his face to a woman shaving her legs....except, well I would say in most cases, my facial hair grows faster than a woman's leg hair. And if the opposite is actually true...I shiver in disgust. I suppose if I really have a point its that I hate shaving as much as women do. The benefit of being a man though is that having a beard isnt considered gross in most cases whereas having hairy legs as a girl is super disgusting. Yeah I said.

Anyways, I plan on keeping the beard for awhile. Most likely until I get another interview or it just gets to the point where I cant stand it. I m hoping for the interview.

Ingen kommentarer: