lørdag den 24. juli 2010

Ireland Bound

I decided the other day to pull the trigger and buy a ticket to Ireland. Turns out that the guy I interviewed with a couple weeks ago is on vacation for awhile so I dont expect to hear anything regarding possible employment until probably the middle of August.

Really though what it boiled down to is this....how many times in my life will I have a half dozen family members in Ireland...that answer is 1 time...and that time is this time. So I go.

I ll be spending 5 days in Dublin 3 of which it will be my cousin and I and then my other relatives come for the last 2 days I ll be there. So far the only thing planned is a Man U game on the 4th and the Guinness Brewery.

Mostly I ll just be roaming around getting lost in the city. I may go to their indoor water park there...they have an indoor surfing sort of deal...and since I havent been surfing in a year I have the itch.

I m pretty excited to go and blend in.....red hair...freckles....blue eye...yeah..you could say I ve got some Irish blood in me.

Ingen kommentarer: