So it finally happened. I completed my music video.
As I posted awhile back, a couple friends and I made a song for our basketball team. We had been trying to get a video together for awhile but lacked the proper set up to do so. Over the last month I acquired a huge blue sheet that we used like a green screen. It wasnt perfect but worked well enough. Also one of my friends, I found, had a HD video camera that we could use. Basically once we had that I used Adobe After Effects to put the whole thing together. The program is new to me but through some tutorials I figured out how to do a lot of stuff.
The idea was to include a lot of videos within the videos of random gatherings and footage of Copenhagen as well as pictures so that you have to watch it a few times to see it everything. Looking at it now, there are some things I d like to do that are more advanced but will perhaps use in another project.
The plan is to make another song in the coming months...so assuming that happens I will make another video to try and build my skills.
Hope you enjoy :)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar