fredag den 21. januar 2011

Goals

So I ve recently had friends ask me if I have set any goals for the year. Please do not confuse this with a new years resolution...as stated in a previous entry....I hate those things.

When this question was presented to me I didnt really have a good answer I suppose. So here it is.

Goal 1 - Get a job

Goal 2 - Make a new list of goals

fin

So why only 2 goals. Well basically my life cannot move from the post graduation purgatory in which it currently resides. Any plans that I have require me to take focus off of getting a job unless it is enhancing skills to get a job. But the enhancement of skills goes into goal 1.

I know that once this goal has been reached, my new list will include a plethora of new goals on which can be separated into person and professional. I am looking forward to this day. Until then goal number 1 remains my priority.

Ingen kommentarer: