søndag den 26. juni 2011

Summer

Well it's summer time and the living's easy. Just picked up my buddy Garth, aka My Bodyguard, aka G-Mang, aka Bra Bra Streisand, aka G.I. Bro, aka The Doctor...ok that's enough for now. I always like when people make the journey out to Copenhagen to come visit me but it is even better when it is a good friend. I have pretty much known him for half of my life or more. We went to junior high and high school together and then were roommates for roughly 3 or 4 years on an off, we also played in a band for a couple years and played sports. His visit will last until the latter part of July which will give us plenty of time to catch up on the last two years (well nearly 2 years).

Last night was the first official night we went out since he had a bit of jetlag the first night he was here and I had a bit of a migraine. But after acquiring him a bike yesterday morning, we were ready for town. We started off with a pre-game with some friends and then headed to Hornsleth (also known, at least in my circle of friends, as the pussy or vagina bar...due to the decor and logo). We pretty much stayed there the whole night because the party turned out to be pretty good.

The night wasnt too crazy as I dont think my friend is quite ready to handle a "big" night out quite yet. The coolest thing about the night was on our way home. The sun was rising over the lakes and it was a spectacular view.


Ingen kommentarer: