søndag den 21. oktober 2012

Busy times

Already 3 weeks into the month and I m not too sure where the time has gone. My normally relaxing weekend have been engulfed with social events, homework, work work and basketball.

I spent 50+ hours in the office, working to prepare for the social media seminar the company I work for is putting on this coming week. I put in some time doing some correction, I did some research for my social media certification class and then had 2 basketball games today followed by an online meeting with my project partner this evening.

It is after 11 on this sunday and I am just trying to think of the next day that I ll have to just do nothing if I choose. That surely doesnt seem to be coming this weekend or the next. Dont get me wrong, being busy has it's benefits. I like having a social life because being stuck in my apartment wasting time is the last thing I like to be doing most times. Being busy also keeps my mind off of things too. Though I d say that I would like to sleep in more than I have been able to. Most nights lately I havent been to sleep until after midnight and then I am up again early. I think not getting my 8 hours is going to start catching up with me at some point.

I m curious what the next couple weeks will bring in terms of free time. I have a birthday coming up next weekend and moving day looming on the horizon. Also so social functions with friends and basketball as well. I guess it might be shaping up to be a no sleep november. But we ll see.

Ingen kommentarer: