tirsdag den 9. oktober 2012

Nictober

Welp, another October is upon us. It seems I went a large majority of my childhood not knowing many people who have birthdays during this month...besides myself of course, but now it seems like more people than not, that i know, do.

Seems like I have been to 3 or 4 birthday related functions this month on top of other get togethers that seem to be popping up. Seems like there is a high concentration of cool people born this month.

It is nice having things to do. This is the time of year where the sun starts setting earlier and it is darker when I wake up in the mornings. The weather has also been extremely shitty these last few weeks. It has rained more recently than I can stand. The temperature has also dropped significantly. We are barely making it to double digits these days (Celsius that is). I had to break out my peacoat jacket and sometime even where a sweatshirt under that just to keep warm on my bike rides to get around. Could also be the reason I am still fighting a cough that I have had for weeks now.

The other good thing about October is that, at work, we prepare for another year of Movember. This is our second year launching the campaign and the official launch party is this Thursday. It isnt ever anything crazy, but having a drink or two is still fun. Anything that gets me out of the apartment for a bit is fine by me.

This October I am also helping organize a social media seminar. It is taking place towards the end of the month, so this month continues to keep me busy. On top of that the social media certification I am working towards is moving along......and I have basketball that is now in full swing.

The nice thing though, is that things will hopefully settle down towards the end of the month....well besides having to move. I m hoping to try and enjoy my birthday weekend, and have a few drinks to celebrate such an awesome month.

And then when it is all over....I ll start growing my mustache again


Ingen kommentarer: