Unemployment is really a drag when you are broke. Money kind of makes the world go around so not having any when you have tons of free time is not fun. I m in Europe and cant do anything. I have all the time in the world to travel and would love to take a trip but cant even stomach the thought of buying a metro ticket so I can avoid riding my bike in the rain.
Whats worse is that I actually like to work. I mean of course some days arent so fun and I like to have time off as well, but I like it to be my choosing. Taking a vacation at my leisure instead of being forced into boredom.
I applied for a couple of jobs these past few days so hopefully I ll get an interview. One of them could actually be considered a dream job....international marketing for a company that would be amazing to work for. My fingers are crossed
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar