So I saw a quote the other day that I dont remember word for word, but it was to the affect that the things you do while you procrastinate are the things you should most likely be doing instead of the job you have now. I believe this to be a pretty clever thought. I mean normally when you procrastinate you are putting off something boring for something you like to do. If you are procrastinating at work then clearly you do not enjoy your job enough. For me I am realizing more that I picked a field where I can potentially be put in a position to where I can do some of the things that I do when I procrastinate, which is basically be creative. Whether is music or photoshop or something to that effect. Those are the kind of things I do when I dont want to do what I m suppose to be doing. Recently I have found myself spending multiple hours a day trying to learn how to use photoshop. I ve never been that good at it but thankfully there are tons of people who are and post videos on youtube. I have to add...youtube is the greatest site on the planet...you can find anything there...thats where I learned how to tie a tie.
Anyways, recently I ve been interested in turning pictures into comic book style photos. The reason is that I am working on a video for the USG Anthem that a couple of friends and I made and released last week. I figured it would be fun to do a comic book theme with some photos and then mix it with some video clips of us in the studio.



Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar