torsdag den 8. april 2010

Shaping Up

After a few weeks of demolishing my body with fatty American food and barrel loads of beer, I finally have a gym membership. I will say that I am actually using it. I m not one of those people who gets one and swears they will use it but then really doesnt. I like to stay in shape in in the last few months that i havent been able to work out regularly I have slowly become soft. Yuck!

I have a basketball tourney in Estonia in a bit over a month so the plan is to make sure I am back to form by then. I m toning down my alcohol intake as well. The last month has be absurd. Lets face it..I live in a country that drinks a ridiculous amount of beer. Its a part of everyday life and can be brutal when trying to maintain a high level of physical fitness.

Really not much else going on. I m back to danish classes and still looking for work. I did get my greencard in physical form this past week. Its not green...instead its more of a reddish and aqua blueish colour.

Ingen kommentarer: