mandag den 23. juni 2008
The Stockholm Syndrome
Well its been set. I am off to Stockholm tomorrow to help train a couple of people. Its amazing how much money that is being wasted on my 1 night 2 day stay. I get to stay at the Radisson right in the middle of the city....cost 250usd per night. I m sure it will be lavish and ridiculous compared to the hostel I stayed in last time I was there. I have also been granted an expense account which is pretty cool. The huge downfall is leaving at 7.20am tomorrow morning. That means that I have to be there at least an hour before. That means I m up probably around 5 at the latest to make sure I can catch the right bus train etc to make it to the airport. Many would say...big deal....but considering I havent been getting up until around 10 pretty much for the last month its definitely going to be a challenge. I will then be required to work all day long. Ugh...no nap...then I ll have to schmooze with some of the other employees/trainers. I mean its going to be fun but I know that when the evening comes my ass we be dragging and my eyes will be falling out of my head. The dollar is still rather strong in Sweden though so maybe I ll be able to do a bit of shopping......mostly though, I m praying for a subway so I can get a sweet onion chicken teryaki sub...mmmmmm. Denmark doesnt have subway.
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar