søndag den 27. juli 2008

Batman

I also took time out of my not so busy schedule to see the new batman movie. I am a big fan of super hero movies in general and have grown up watching the transformation of the dark knight on the big screen. I think my expectations were too high from the start. Critics had been raving about the movie and it broke the opening weekend record. I did my best to stay away from trailers and sneak peak clips in order to be fully surprised when I saw it. Anyways so overall I thought it was an entertaining movie however I was pretty disappointed at the predictability. I found myself at time being completely sure of what would happen sometime 20 minutes later in the film. Dont get me wrong I liked the story line and was surprised at times but after watching Batman Begins today I think that I almost liked that one better. One thing I am glad for is that the batman cash cow has been reestablished meaning there will most likely be more to come...unless studio heads are fucking retarded.

Ingen kommentarer: