søndag den 27. juli 2008

Taking it easy

So only a couple days left in Copenhagen until I head back stateside for a month. Last week I worked everyday but took a couple half days so I could take advantage of the fantastic weather that descended upon Denmark. I spent a few days at the beach working on my tan and swimming in the ocean. Its been quite a relaxing summer here in Denmark and I have fully enjoyed the nice change of pace compared to my previous summers that consisted mainly of work.

Went out on Saturday night with some friends. Kinda my last night out until I get back from vacation. Had a pretty good time and ended up getting more drunk that I had planned/anticipated. The events of the night were quite unexpected and I m sure later down the line they may be brought up again. Its probably a good thing that I am leaving for a month. Maybe I need to clear my head and gain new perspective on different situations...and at the very least give time for things to blow over if need be.

Garth you should have been here....would have been night ride part quatro

Ingen kommentarer: