Another week down and only a short time til I m state side. This past week wasnt too exciting compared to the ones which preceded. I spent all 5 weekdays in the office. I did take a half day to go and hang out with one of my basketball friend. Spent a few hours shooting around and doing some conditioning drills trying to get a head start before practice start. I also decided to go to danish conversation class on wed. Danish class was good for the first hour and a half, after that my vocabulary failed me. I left at the break to go have dinner with Jens and Natalia. It was perfect timing because as soon as I arrived the food had finished. It was our last dinner and visit before we all went on vacation for some time. They headed down to Italy and I will be leaving for the US before they get back. It was a nice night.
Friday night was another dinner with a few of the basketball girls before we went to free concert friday at tivoli, L.O.C was playing. We had spagetti which was quite delicious with the homemade sauce Jasmina whipped up. After dinner I introduced the girls to the good old american tradition of beer pong. My team won of course. No actually it was really close and I was quite impressed with their skills. Because it was getting late we only played one game and then headed to tivoli. L.O.C who I had seen a few weeks prior at roskilde festival put on another great show in front of a massive crowd.
Saturday was pizza with philipp my german friend and then beer pong later when some more friends showed up. We called it an early night as most of us were tired and not in the mood to go into the city.
Sunday was pretty much a lazy day. I did make it to the gym to do some cardio and lift legs a bit but mostly a lot of laying around and watching tv.
No major plans for the week but i m sure some work, danish class and shooting will be involved as well as a trip to see the new batman movie which premiers here on the 23rd.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar