Danish started up again yesterday. I have 3hrs of class two times a week and about 9hrs of homework. Thats the intensive course for ya. My class was only 7 people yesterday and I m hoping that there are more tomorrow because I was the odd man out during the partner exercises. That was not much fun.
Overall though I m glad with the level. I think I can regain my footing before climbing to the next module. I hear its pretty tough. Really though I think my conversational skills will get better and now that I m forced to relearn some key vocabulary then I ll be more inclined to speak with some of my friends. The added benefit is that it will look good to companies I am trying to work for that I am making the attempt to improve my abilities to read, write and speak the language.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar