torsdag den 26. juni 2008

Return to Glory

So the second of 2 days in Stockholm was a bit better. The problems that I experienced on day 1 did not repeat. It was still a long day of training and meetings. Nothing made me happier then when the clock hit 5pm and I was released from the grips of the IBM machine. I pack my stuff up and headed straight for a changing room. I shed my corporate attire for my everyday uniform of shorts a T and my ever beloved flip flops. The only thing I was sad to leave was the gorgeous receptionist who I had a couple of friendly conversations with. Besides eating an ever so delicious chicken teriyaki sub from subway, she was definitely the highlight. After leaving the office I hoofed it to the train, trained it to the plane and got the hell out of dodge. Stockholm is a great city but Copenhagen is still where I like to lay my head. I get a huge grin on my face every time I leave and come back. Theres no better feeling than living in the happiest country in the world.

As for today, I went into work for a few hours in the morning and now I m ready to kick it with g-mang and relax for a week of music at the Roskilde Festival.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sagde ...

Portland may not be the happiest place on Earth but it still makes me feel just like that. Warm fuzzies!!