After being sick for some days, I finally got back to a somewhat normal routine. I ve been at work this week, trying to catch up on different projects, while continuing to receive new ones. It is much better than not having anything to do, but sometimes more consistency would be nice.
I like what I do, so there is no complaint here. Things are starting to pick up for our little social media department too. The social media seminar we are currently in the process of organizing is starting to fall into place. We have our speakers confirmed, the location booked, catering under control and the invitation is just a day or two from being sent out.
There is plenty of new biz pitches being worked on as well. Social media wise I m the guy behind the guy or girl. Mainly making all the presentations or a good portion of them and then letting the man in charge do what he does best.....and that is to close.
Recently some partnerships have been paying dividends and we have had some inquiries from other companies for our services. In the past 2 years, our little department has quietly made a name for itself by producing results and overall providing quality services. We even have an intern now.
The gym is also part of my normal routine. I went today even though it wasnt for as long as I wanted, but sometimes it is best to start out a bit slow. The last thing I would want to do is overexert myself and be right back where I was a few days ago.
Tomorrow will be the real test though. I am back to basketball practice. Only 2 weeks until our first game. I am excited to get on the court again. I ve already played 6 pre season games, but it doesnt compare to the regular season.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar