Monday my bike got fixed....and my bike guy did it for free. Seemed to be my lucky day!
Also had a basketball game against a team in the 1st division, which is the division above the one my team is in. We played a highly competitive game, but lost our chance to tie it with just seconds left when one of my teammates got a technical foul for not keeping his mouth shut. Overall though, we were all quite pleased with our performance.
Work has been pretty good this week. Had a great meeting with one of our developer partners and have started making good progress on getting our social media seminar presentations developed. We also booked a really nice place that we think all the attendees are going to like.
Wednesday was the first day that I could really feel that winter is on its way. It was much cooler than it had been earlier this week. I think it is cold season too. The drastic changes is temperature gave me a slight itch in the back of my throat. I was really hoping to have been able to fight it off....but that didnt happen.
Sweated all night and woke up feeling like garbage, so I stayed home. Hopefully it doesnt persist. Though, I m not sure I can do anything else more for myself other than what I am doing.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar